Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pictures of my kids!

So remember that trip to Phoenix the kids and I took a while back? Remember my good friend Erika? Remember the pictures she took of me and the kids? Here they are! I love them all! (and I love my kids!)

Me and my girls. I wish I would have gotten one with just Brandon and I also.

My baby!

She took some of just me by myself because I won a contest she was having for a "mom" photo shoot. I don't like being the model, but I actually liked the pictures of myself.

Too cute!

Brandon and the wall. He would alternate between cheesy, fake smiles and very serious faces. He tried so hard to pose for us!

Love my boy!

This is my favorite one of Maylan. She's so beautiful!

Maylan and the wall.

Me and three of my four favorite people in the world. I loved the red door.

I also loved the blue staircase.

Marissa also loved the blue staircase for another reason. She just wanted to escape!

My oldest!

And my little boy!

Thanks again for the pictures Erika! I can't wait to get some printed up and hanging in my house!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

beautiful mom, beautiful kids!

The Ferry Bunch said...

I LOVE all of them. It will be hard to choose, or you could just put them all up. You have a few walls to cover don't you? Great ones of you also!

Elise said...

Wendy, those are beautiful! Such a cute family!

Erika said...

Hallelujah! They made it to you. I am glad you like them and it was so much fun seeing you guys. We miss you already.

*** said...

Wow, these are absolutely beautiful! She did a great job and you all look amazing. How fun to have these beauties hanging around the house!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

The picture of you is so pretty!

Boyd said...

the pictures turned out really cute! such an adorable family!