Brandon's been needing something exciting to do lately and when some friends of his signed up for a new karate class, we decided that was just the thing! He's only been about four times, but so far he loves it and I am very impressed. The first day, he was his usual timid self and seemed uncomfortable punching hard and yelling out, but by day two he was much more confident. He is always so focused and tries so hard to listen and follow directions.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Karate Kid
Posted by Wendy Blocker at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Way to go Brandon! You look so cute in your karate outfit!
Brandon looks great. I called Aaron over to see the pictures and Liam said that they both (Brandon and JY) got baptized. Kind of funny because they are in all white. It's always fun to do activities with friends.
Oh that is so cute - I'm ready to sign Brady up
Post a Comment