Sunday, October 5, 2008

Smiley Happy Baby




So just in my previous post, I talked about how hard it's been for me to get pictures of Marissa smiling and happy. I finally got some good ones and I love them! Also, on the same day these pictures were taken, both Brandon and I were able to get her laughing hysterically and she rolled over twice. Once happened to be at about 4 a.m. I could hear her talking and squealing to herself, so I went in to give her the pacifier back and surprise, surprise, she was on her back! She was so happy with herself in the middle of the night! I don't know why she's been so lazy, but she's four months old and doesn't seem to want to be mobile yet. It's okay with me if she wants to grow up slowly, but if she doesn't start rolling over more often, I may get worried. Anyway, I can't express how much we love this little person in our family. She makes us all feel just a little closer to heaven.

3 comments:

The Monson Crew said...

Oh Wendy she is soo cute! I love her smile. You are a great mommy!

Lauren said...

Wendy, those pictures gave me chills. She is precious and beautiful and everything wonderful. I'm so happy for you.

The Postl's said...

She is such a cute baby! I love her little smile. One of them looks a little mischevious (did I spell that right?), which is so cute too.