Sunday, November 11, 2007

Maylan Turned Seven!



So Friday was Maylan's birthday. She decided that instead of a party, she wanted to take her BFF Lexie to Disneyland and then to the Build-a-Bear at Downtown Disney. We had a lot of fun, but of course I forgot to bring my camera. The pictures below are of Maylan with her cake (which wasn't the best cake I've ever made, but she liked it) and Maylan with her new bear and another doll that Grandma got her. She had a good birthday and loves being seven so far. Now that our little birthday season is over, the kids can start looking forward to Christmas!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Maylan, Happy Birthday! Molly saw your birthday picture and a huge smile spread across her face. She wants to tell you, "I really want to say Congratulations on being 7 on your seventh birthday! I really like your new build-a-bear. My cousin has the same one. Congratulations, sincerely, your friend, Molly."
Happy Birthday Maylan!