My kids have two trips every summer that they especially look forward too: the ranch and cousin's camp. They were back to back this year which worked out conveniently. For cousin's camp, we go with all of Ryan's sisters and other people who want to join us to Cherry Hill near Ogden Utah. It is a lovely, grassy, clean campground that just happens to be located near a water park! We spent most of our time there, but I didn't really take any pictures of the waterpark unfortunately.
My three kids.
We never actually got a picture of all 20 of the kids together. This is the best we did and it's not the best picture.
This is what Brandon and his two buddy cousins were doing about 20 minutes after we arrived in camp. It is almost completely grass everywhere, but leave it to my kid to be able to find some mud anyway!
How can you get angry at these faces, though?
The other hot spot around camp was the hammock. Hours of fun.
We all went miniature golfing one day (with Maylan still in pajamas. She doesn't care to get dressed these days)
Marissa is never one to get left out of anything. She loved the mud too.
Here's another sampling of a bunch of the happy cousins.
Marissa took it very seriously for the first few holes, but then she got bored.
And I did get one waterpark picture of Maylan and Lauren shooting out the end of a slide. Part of the reason I don't have waterpark pictures is because I rarely saw my kids the whole time. They were always off running around with their best friend cousins! That's what makes cousin camp so fun! I love this tradition and since everyone else seems to love it too, I'm sure it will continue for a good long time!

2 comments:
We had a lot of fun this year and look forward to next year!!
We had a blast and can't wait for next year. Your pictures are cute!
Post a Comment